Thursday, November 02, 2006

Erroll Le Vant's Top Ten Hamburger Joints

Everyone should take the time to read these lists of my personal favorties, because they are those of Erroll Le Vant!

1. The Dairy Bar--the homemade burgers in my hometown are still best!

2. Whataburger--closest of the burger chains to the burgers of my youth!

3. Wendy's--hot and juicy!

4. Burger King--I love the flame broiled meat.

5. Jack In The Box--Ultimate Cheeseburger is made the way all burgers should be, no veggies.

6. Carl's Jr--I have to travel west to find these!

7. Friendly's--I have to go Northeast to get one of these!

8. Dairy Queen--Hunger Buster!

9. Fuddruckers--good food, but a bit too pricey to be the top of my list.

10. McDonald's--but only because I can find one almost anywhere in the world!

What is your favorite hamburger joint?

No comments: