Monday, April 23, 2007

Will You Remarry After I Die?

Sitting at the table one morning, reading the paper Bob appeared not to have a care in the world. Suzy, his wife of 12 years, was humming as she fixed their breakfast. Seemingly out of no where, Suzy asked, "Sweetheart, if I die before you, will you remarry?"

Bob never looked up from the sports page, and replied, "I don't know, Honey, probably so."

Still working at the stove, Suzy hummed again for a few minutes. Then she askd, "Bob, will she live in my house?" He replied indifferently, "I don't know, Suzy, probably so."

As Suzy placed the plate of bacon and eggs before Bob, she asked, "Do you think she will cook in my kitchen?" Bob put the paper aside and picked up his fork, and said, "I don't know, probably so."

After another short interlude, Suzy again addressed her hubby, "Will she sleep in my bed?" Bob still was not really engaged in the conversation, but responded, "I don't know, Sweetie, probably so."

Suzy had grown a bit agitated as she asked, "Bob, will she use my golf clubs?"

Bob quickly replied, "Oh no honey, she's left-handed!"

Do you thnk you would remarry if your mate were to die?





Add to Technorati Favorites

Subscribe in a reader

No comments: