Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Thinking Blogger Award?

thinking blogger


Thinking Blogger, ME? Not really. I guess Silken was just in a hurry to post the blog to announce that she had won the award herself! But I have been tagged, so here are some bloggers that always make me think, though I refuse to tell you what they make me think!

Pinhole

Malcolm, the Mythrider

MaudConstance (aka CT or Betty Cotton)

djbtol

Hatrus



(*Should the bloggers choose to participate, please make sure to pass the rules on to the next Thinking Blogs you tag.)

The participation rules are simple:

1. If, and only if, you get tagged, write a post with links to 5 blogs that make you think.

2. Link to this post so that people can easily find the exact origin of the meme.

3. Optional: Proudly display the 'Thinking Blogger Award' with a link to the post that you wrote (here is an alternative silver version if gold doesn't fit your blog).

This award was began by ilker yoldas at The Thinking Blog . I'd love to see this Award going to all the great bloggers out there who make us think.

That I'd like to see.




Add to Technorati Favorites

Subscribe in a reader

1 comment:

Malcolm R. Campbell said...

Thanks for the honor.

--Malcolm