Wednesday, October 03, 2007

Ashop Commerce

< I do not have a web site on which I am trying to market either a product or a service on the Internet. But I do shop quite a bit on line and I have some standards of expectation from the sites I visit. I want the merchants I buy form to be reliable and reputable. I want them to offer caring customer service, I want them to look professional, as though they know what they are doing! And I want the site to be easy to navigate with the conveniences that make purchasing as simple as possible.

So if is was going go start a web site, I would want to get all the assistance I could. I would seek the help of Ashop Commerce. I would get them to help me with the solutions I need to compete on an equal footing with the big name companies on the web. I would want their shopping cart software, along with other amenities for my own little store.






Add to Technorati Favorites

Subscribe in a reader

No comments: