Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Marketing

There must be a lot of money to be made from direct marketing, as I constantly receive unsolicited mail offering everything from credit cards to vacation trips. If I was a direct marketer, I would want the cream of the crop of Mailing Lists for my mail out campaigns. I would want to know that the names on the mailing list I bought had been researched to find the most impulsive and responsive clients to such mailings. I would want to have the list guaranteed as legitimate. I would want to do business with a leader in the industry, with a reputation of success. That is why I would want to do business with Martin Worldwide, they meet all those standards and more! I would then be confident that my mail outs would produce sales.

Add to Technorati Favorites

Subscribe in a reader

No comments: