Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Irritating Ads!

It is very satisfying not to have to listen to or watch any more political ads for a while.

But I am really put out by those ads promising to help customers avoid having to pay their credit card debt. They promise to reduce the amount you pay back by half or more. There are other commercials trying to attract folks who owe big tax bills, promising to settle their debt at perhaps a seventy per cent reduction.

These ads are perhaps more irritating to me even than the political ads, because I know who is going to pay for those discounts. Me! And people like me who always pay their bills and their taxes.

Now that the campaigning is over, I guess we'll see even more of these type ads! GRRRRRRR!

Add to Technorati Favorites

Subscribe in a reader

No comments: