Saturday, January 24, 2009

One Really Tough Week!

We have had better weeks! Last Saturday I got a call that a friend and fellow Christian had passed away. Then on Sunday morning we got word that another of our members had lost his battle with illness. Tuesday morning I received another call to announce that one of our shut-in members had passed away after several year of deteriorating health. I have prepared had three funerals this week.

Add to that information that on Monday afternoon that the doctors told my wife’s mother that they cannot do anything more to overcome a series of health problems for her. Her body is failing from leukemia, renal failure, pneumonia and a bladder infection. This afternoon she was moved to hospice care, where she will be made comfortable as she finishes her journey.

UPDATE--My Mother in Law finished her race yesterday afternoon, Saturday the 24th.



Add to Technorati Favorites

Subscribe in a reader

No comments: