Saturday, September 22, 2007

PayU2Blog

I registered at a site called PayU2Blog a couple of days ago. This blog is the one I submitted for consideration. Today it was accepted. I agreed to their terms, though a couple of items are a bit cloudy to me. One of the requirements is that you must post about every opportunity they send. They say nothing offensive is ever part of their offerings.

The posts must be at least 60 words and have one link. And there is latitude to be creative in the posts, it is not required that the post be stricly about the keyword. It sounds more like what blogitive used to allow. I like the length requirements and the allowance for creativity.

I don't know if there is any benefit for a referral, but if you visit and sign up, there is a place that asks where you heard about PayU2Blog, so I hope you will include this blog as the reference.



Add to Technorati Favorites

Subscribe in a reader

No comments: