Saturday, September 22, 2007

Mexican Riviera

I have just been reading about All Inclusive Mexico Vacation opportunities available through Karisma Hotels.com. I am think my wife might enjoy such a trip, and since she is nearing her 60th birthday, I think I better act soon to make some reservations. I can just picture us sitting on a balcony overlooking a white sand beach and the ocean as the sun sets, bathing our luxury suite at one of the hotels Karisma can provide in the Mexican Riviera. I can see us enjoying the productions created by a gourmet chef, then taking a late night stroll with the surf at our feet. I am sure my wife will spend part of her time at a spa being pampered with treatments and massages.

She deserves it.

Add to Technorati Favorites

Subscribe in a reader

No comments: