Monday, February 25, 2008

Rare Coins of Dominica?

I have been traveling to the island of Dominica about once a year for the last 25 years. Dominica is the island on which the last two Pirates of the Caribbean movies were filmed. I've been going to the island for the richness of the beauty and the warmth of the people. Until recently it had never occurred to me to seek other kinds of treasures there.

I wonder if there are any wrecked ships with rare gold coins in the waters off Dominica. The next time I go to the island I will search among the shops there to see if I can find any treasure. Until then I could go to the website at Monaco Rare Coin to see if they have any coins either method in Dominica or discovered off the island. Monaco Rare Coins is a leader in the world of rare coins and no doubt but with help me be successful in finding and thing I would be interested in, coins related to Dominica.



Add to Technorati Favorites

Subscribe in a reader

No comments: