Saturday, February 16, 2008

Why Buy.com Rocks

Howie Mandel is now a spokesman for Buy.com, and Howie is really cool, but he is not why buy.com rocks. Buy.com is a tremendous place because of all the cool things you can get at one place for a rocking good price. Buy.com provides a price comparison search engine to show you how much money you are saving as you shop for almost anything you could need for your home or for your entertainment. To make it more sweet for new customers, and to demonstrate how easy and affordable it is to shop at Buy.com, any first time buyer will receive an exclusive ten dollar discount on any purchase of ten dollars or more!

For guys like me, who love to sit in their rocker in front of the television, while surfing the net on their laptop, the simplicity of one stop shopping is why buy.com rocks. When my oldest grandson wants a new cell phone, making his little sister ask for one too, I don't have to get out of my rocker. If my younger grandsons want video games or remote control cars, I don't have to get out of my rocker. If my daughter needs a new computer or my wife wants a new digital camera, I don't have to get out of my rocker. Because Buy.com rocks, and so can I!





Add to Technorati Favorites

Subscribe in a reader

No comments: